What's new

Buyer's remorse for iPhone 6 owners?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Even though folks are only just now getting their new iPhones, we thought it would be a worthwhile topic to find out if anyone is regretting getting the iPhone 6 and wishes they had instead purchased the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. Are you considering trading back the iPhone 6 for the regular iPhone 6 Plus?

Feel free to comment in here once you've had your device for a day or two...

No remorse for me, As much as i think the plus is impressive it would be too big for me, iPhone 6 is just beautiful,Its sleek and feels lovely in the hand.

Last edited:
no remorse for me, I think personally for my hands and usage the 5'5 would of been a brick.

The "straight" 6, with the OtterBox case.....JUST fits into my jeans pocket...
NO WAY could I "shoe-horn" a Plus into that space!!:rolleyes:
Happy camper here!!:D

Even though folks are only just now getting their new iPhones, we thought it would be a worthwhile topic to find out if anyone is regretting getting the iPhone 6 and wishes they had instead purchased the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus. Are you considering trading back the iPhone 6 for the regular iPhone 6 Plus?

Feel free to comment in here once you've had your device for a day or two...
Absolutely no regret here. The 6 is more than enough for me- it still looks huge. I think for my purposes, the 6+ would have been unwieldy.

I was set on the Plus when I walked in the store, but I wanted to hold them both before deciding 100%. Once I did that, I knew that the 6 was going to be fine. No regrets on not getting a Plus here. I would have had trouble carrying it and I already have an iPad Air. The 6 is fine for me!

I was set on the Plus when I walked in the store, but I wanted to hold them both before deciding 100%. Once I did that, I knew that the 6 was going to be fine. No regrets on not getting a Plus here. I would have had trouble carrying it and I already have an iPad Air. The 6 is fine for me!
Same here, I'm loving my iPhone 6, I too have iPad Air when i want a bigger screen.

After seeing both in the store, I cancelled my 6 plus and bought the 6 on the spot. Love the size and the phone.

I love my 6. It is plenty big enough. I haven't seen a 6 plus yet. But I really don't want Anything bigger then this.