What's new

Buyer's remorse for iPhone 6 Plus owners?

I'm happy with it so far. I've had it since October '14. I think I'll like it better as more iOS updates come out LOL. One thing I din't think of when I bought the 6 plus was using the camera. I'm still getting used to handling the larger size. I have an Otterbox Defender on my phone, cause I have the dropsey's;).

Has to be the fact that i stuck with the 16gb model now i have to delete and restore apps everytime there is an upgrade. I'm sure i could spend somtime and prune out useless apps

If you do the upgrade thru itunes rather than over the air on wi-fi you need less available free space on your iPhone.

Why wait a day or two :)...

Absolutely am happy with my choice of the 6+ - I love the screen, slimness, build, etc...

No remorse here whatsoever. I started a thread in this forum going through the brief history of my iPhone experience but the bottom line is I'm very happy with the 6 Plus. The only thing I am a little less than THRILLED with is the fact that it is a TAC too long, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I bought the regular 6 first and then bought the 6+ for my wife and son a few weeks later when it came out. I then traded my 6 for a 6+ shortly afterwards.

My family thinks I have a mental disorder when it comes to phones and cars. (I tend to change both very frequently). I just tell them I'm supporting the economy in my own way :)

But in all seriousness, really like the plus. I bought the 128MB version so no issues with space. My only challenge was reaching the top of the screen with one hand. I got used to the home button double-tap so it helps. And I purchased a Mophie case which really added to the bulk. Since then (a week ago) I have put the case up for sale, purchased an Otterbox Symmetry and an external Mophie Power Pack.

I use my phone quite a bit as I am always on the road for work, so my only gripe is battery life. I am at 20% by 4:00pm after a nightly complete charge.

Otherwise love the phone. Have had every version of iPhone since the first one, and this is my favorite.

Have had my Gold 128gb 6 plus for a month now and like it very much. Very Impressed!

It's almost four months now that I've received my 6 plus, and I'm really happy I decided to purchase it. It's battery life is amazing; I love it's size; it's easy to use; I never had problems (except for a minor one which was solved by an update); I use it for browsing as well, which I never did with my SGS 3; and most of all: the quality of the pictures it takes is great. :)

So: absolutely no regret at all.

If you do the upgrade thru itunes rather than over the air on wi-fi you need less available free space on your iPhone.

Right. Wish I'd known this when I was furiously deleting pictures to make room for an iOS upgrade. You don't need 80 gigs of you plug into iTunes for the upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the recent iOS 8 updates don't require as much free space for an OTA update as they did when iOS 8 was first released last September.