What's new

Broke my screen :(

Ljunghusen

Reaction score
Ive been so carefull with my IP4, but today i dropped it and the front glass broke.

Im kinda confused, do i need to buy a kit with screen and lcd? Or just the cheap glass? Some webpages say you wont be able to change just the glass.
Whats a digitizer?

Anyone know where i can get a new steel band? My left one, the one covering the head phone jack got a little bit damaged too

And how come you can get a white front but you still cant buy a white ip4?

Unless your really good with electronics your best bet is to have a pro do it. I don't think anybody has oem parts yet so.... In my opinion it would be your best bet to bite the bullet and send it to apple.

(any parts like that are all copies from china...I would deff not recommend)

It really doesnt look that complicated, if you buy the whole kit.. But i know what you´re saying

To let Apple change the screen is half the price i bought the phone for :/

On most parts on ebay it says OEM, but it still comes in crappy packages..?

It really doesnt look that complicated, if you buy the whole kit.. But i know what you´re saying

To let Apple change the screen is half the price i bought the phone for :/

On most parts on ebay it says OEM, but it still comes in crappy packages..?

Yea, defiantly not true oem...

Mine broke 5 days after i got it and i went to the apple store and they replaced my phone for free. Are you a first time apple owner? that seemed to help me too

Mine broke 5 days after i got it and i went to the apple store and they replaced my phone for free. Are you a first time apple owner? that seemed to help me too

That's good to know. I wonder how it would be if you are over the 30 day period like most people are.

can get the replacement of it on ebay or amazon....

banner.png