What's new

Glass Replacement Question

pencerm

Reaction score
All,

This is my first (hopefully of many) post of these forums, and I have a question for anyone who might know. I honestly think I know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyways because I'm not entirely sure.

I broke the glass on my iPhone 4S and I need to take it to the Apple Store to get it replaced. I have a white iPhone, but I have been considering getting a black one for a while now as my iPad is also white and I feel like I'm diminishing my own self sense of masculinity. But I digress..

My question is if I take my broken iPhone to the Apple Store to get the glass replaced, can I have them put a black front on it? Or will they have to put another white cover on it? None of the part on my iPhone are third party. It's the exact phone I bought from Apple. And I won't be bringing them any of my third party parts. So assuming they're using their own parts could they replace that for me and make it black?

Thanks!

I Dont know much about these things, but since its empty,i want to make this thread alive, okay, i guess they are able to put a black one , its the same size, thats all i know, what is the answer you know?, feed us with more info :)

btw:- i just joined today, from about one hour before this is posted X3

All,

This is my first (hopefully of many) post of these forums, and I have a question for anyone who might know. I honestly think I know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyways because I'm not entirely sure.

I broke the glass on my iPhone 4S and I need to take it to the Apple Store to get it replaced. I have a white iPhone, but I have been considering getting a black one for a while now as my iPad is also white and I feel like I'm diminishing my own self sense of masculinity. But I digress..

My question is if I take my broken iPhone to the Apple Store to get the glass replaced, can I have them put a black front on it? Or will they have to put another white cover on it? None of the part on my iPhone are third party. It's the exact phone I bought from Apple. And I won't be bringing them any of my third party parts. So assuming they're using their own parts could they replace that for me and make it black?

Thanks!
give Apple a ring and ask.

I'm going to a West Coast Apple Store. Not quite open yet as it's only 9:30 in California.

If they do please post so we know and put a couple of pictures in the post!!