What's new

Boot logo help

SAMMIE

Reaction score
Everytime I install a new boot logo to replace the apple logo nothing happens . Please alil help . What am I doing wrong ??

Before we can tell you what you are doing wrong, what method are you using to replace the boot logo

waldoe said:
Before we can tell you what you are doing wrong, what method are you using to replace the boot logo

In my setting I go to boot logo and then i select a logo that I installed from Cydia

What firmware are you running, and did you try animate fix from cydia? I believe it fixes boot logo problems. I haven't ever used bootlogo from cydia for my bootlogo, so I don't have much experience that would help.

waldoe said:
What firmware are you running, and did you try animate fix from cydia? I believe it fixes boot logo problems. I haven't ever used bootlogo from cydia for my bootlogo, so I don't have much experience that would help.

Thank you the animate fix worked !!

are you still seeing the apple logo at boot up, and only seeing your logo for a brief second? That is the problem I am having. I want to get rid of it all together. I am using bootlogo with animatefix.

well some of my logos only show for a few seconds even with animatefix . I wish I could get rid of the apple logo also .

ok thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

ok guys I have a iphone 3G that was jailbroken by redsnow and when I download diff bootlogos from Cydia ; I cannot any of them to work . HELP PLEASE

yes i did but still no luck . The animate fix worked fine on my iphone4 .