What's new

Bluetooth Headset for Iphone 5

FoxArcane

Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased the Motorola HX550 from Amazon for my Iphone 5. I'm pleased with the sound I receive on my end , however theres a few issues here. For one everyone I talk to says they can't hear me well, they hear an echo. Second it doesn't seem to work well with Siri at all. I hit the call button on the headset it takes about 2 seconds for Siri to ping in and no matter how quiet the room is, when I'm done talking to Siri, she doesn't register that I'm finished, she just keeps waiting till I press the button on the phone. If these issues aren't fixable I'd like to know a better headset for the iphone 5, one that sounds good on both ends and works well with Siri. Please help

Hello, I recently purchased the Motorola HX550 from Amazon for my Iphone 5. I'm pleased with the sound I receive on my end , however theres a few issues here. For one everyone I talk to says they can't hear me well, they hear an echo. Second it doesn't seem to work well with Siri at all. I hit the call button on the headset it takes about 2 seconds for Siri to ping in and no matter how quiet the room is, when I'm done talking to Siri, she doesn't register that I'm finished, she just keeps waiting till I press the button on the phone. If these issues aren't fixable I'd like to know a better headset for the iphone 5, one that sounds good on both ends and works well with Siri. Please help

Hi hope you're having a great day I have a set of beats by Dray on my iPhone 4 I also have friends that complain of the echo I will be very interested in finding the answer to your problem