What's new

Issues and possible bugs with ios9 beta 5

FoxArcane

Reaction score
Hi. I'm running iOS 9 beta 5 on my iPhone 6 Plus . I haven't had these issues before so I'm thinking it may be glitches with the beta. I like to sometime ask Siri to read notifications for me, like if I'm wearing headphones, use to work fine but for some reason now it says some sort of code instead of just the app I have notifications in, it also doesn't tell me what the notification say anymore.
Secondly I've been having issues using my Bluetooth headset , again this use to work fine, now if I'm listening to music and get a message and reply to it using Siri , the music I had playing will not continue to play after, even if I try to manually press play or pick another song, it still says connected but refuses to play anything through the headset . I have to make my phone forget the device and connect to it again just to get back to listening to my music on my device. Then tonight I had my phone playing the "up next" list and I decided to listen to a different song so I told Siri and she said "this will clear your up next , do you want to proceed ?" I say or click yes and she just asks the same question again , over and over. Anyone else experienced these issues or have any suggestions ?
3c9cf319bed883b485ca264cb0c9b0b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk