What's new

Blade by T.D Design Case Giving Bad Signal (help)

Rumdada

Reaction score
I recently bought an iPhone 4s and i had a Blade by case put on my phone. When using my phone out doors I would generally have a decent signal but indoors i would drop down to one bar and sometimes no service at all. So i decided to remove the case now I am getting 3-4 bars indoors when id usually only have 1 or sometimes no service. I have 2 questions 1 is there any way I could modify the case or do something to help my service with the case on ? also do other cases do the same thing to your iPhones? Thanks in advanced !!!!

some aluminum bumpers like the blade can affect signal quality especially if there is no lining on the inside to prevent a metal on metal connection between the phones metal band and the bumper. if there is no lining i would suggest using someting like electrical tape to line the inside.

i have the Sword and have not noticed any signal loss it came with a felt lining over the entire inside of the bumper.

sword.jpg

some aluminum bumpers like the blade can affect signal quality especially if there is no lining on the inside to prevent a metal on metal connection between the phones metal band and the bumper. if there is no lining i would suggest using someting like electrical tape to line the inside.

i have the Sword and have not noticed any signal loss it came with a felt lining over the entire inside of the bumper.

sword.jpg

Tried the electrical tape on the outside of the iPhone as well as the inside of the case. Still theres a bad singal I think i have to just go with a diferent case or no case at all :-/