What's new

BiteSMS Crashing

WayneG

Reaction score
Bitesms is crashing when I try to send a message, this happens when in the program! The sending bar starts to move but then the app crashes but still sends the text!

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers, Wayne

I uninstalled from Cydia and reinstalled again,all seems ok now, that's strange! :/

Mine was doing that also today. Started this morning. It just fixed itself I guess. Lots of reports today stated the same.

How do you know it is crashing?

There are options to "Close After Send", make sure they aren't checked.

How do you know it is crashing?

There are options to "Close After Send", make sure they aren't checked.

It was crashing at the main screen, not QR or QC! I can't see no option for this!

ive never had this problem until i read this post!!!

now mine is shutting down while sending the message!!

haha wonder why it could start happening like this. there was no update from what i recall, and i doubt it goes online each time.

sorry i was wrong. it was because i messing with the auto close settings. i reset the actions and turn off auto close, fixed. try that.

sorry i was wrong. it was because i messing with the auto close settings. i reset the actions and turn off auto close, fixed. try that.

Hey buddy, where abouts is this option? I can only find it for quick compose and quick reply!

Can you post up how you fixed it I can't figure it out

Andrew, I fixed it by uninstalling bitesms from Cydia then rebooted and reinstalled again! But there might be an easyer way if anyone can shed some light on where this option is?

Can you post up how you fixed it I can't figure it out

Andrew, I fixed it by uninstalling bitesms from Cydia then rebooted and reinstalled again! But there might be an easyer way if anyone can shed some light on where this option is?

i tried that and get this i even took it as far as restoring my whole phone!

Still not working? Do you have something installed called FolderEnhancer?? I only noticed bitesms playing up after I had installed this? It's just an idea!

i tried that and get this i even took it as far as restoring my whole phone!

Still not working? Do you have something installed called FolderEnhancer?? I only noticed bitesms playing up after I had installed this? It's just an idea!

Yeah I do have folder enhancer installed and I'm charging my phone twice a day instead of once