What's new

Email application crashes while replying / fowarding emails

hcravi

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am a new member here seeking help to resolve an issue that has been bothering me

I have an iPhone 4 with iOs 7.04 installed and my problems with the email application started since then. Whenever I try to send/forward emails to certain email Id's the application crashes and returns to my home screen. The application crashes as oon as I start typing the first aphabet the application crashes. This happens for all gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts.

Nobody in the Apple Support Forum has a solution for this.

Does anyone know why this happens and if there is a solution to fix this ? Thanks for your help

Try hard resetting the device by hold both the power and the home button together simultaneously, and releasing once you see the Apple logo

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Thanks willerz2. I had tried this even before posting in this forum, but did not work. Thanks for your time and help.

Hi guys I am a new member here seeking help to resolve an issue that has been bothering me I have an iPhone 4 with iOs 7.04 installed and my problems with the email application started since then. Whenever I try to send/forward emails to certain email Id's the application crashes and returns to my home screen. The application crashes as oon as I start typing the first aphabet the application crashes. This happens for all gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts. Nobody in the Apple Support Forum has a solution for this. Does anyone know why this happens and if there is a solution to fix this ? Thanks for your help
You might try deleting ALL your email accounts in settings, then hard reset, then add the accounts back in. This has worked for other email app issues. Worth a try.

You might try deleting ALL your email accounts in settings, then hard reset, then add the accounts back in. This has worked for other email app issues. Worth a try.

Thanks Ledsteplin. This didn't work either. I deleted all my email accounts, did a hard reset Unfortunately the problem continues.

Last edited: