What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

Unleashed said:
its called Imessage.... lol but you dont need a cydia tweak to send free sms there are plenty in the app store

Imessage only sent to the iphone holder i need to sent others too can u plz name some of the apps in app store?

Imessage only sent to the iphone holder i need to sent others too can u plz name some of the apps in app store?

sure... try viber, the other person has to have it installed but like all other apps thats the same but you can call and text for free..

I am a newbie, just wanted to ask if the app 3G Unrestrictor can be downloaded for free from cydia?

shashank_jain87 said:
I am a newbie, just wanted to ask if the app 3G Unrestrictor can be downloaded for free from cydia?

Nope.

Have to buy it mate.

But what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Making different apps think they are on wifi when they are not.....or just trying to FaceTime over 3G.

Just asking because you can enable FaceTime over 3G for free.

zig9449 said:
Nope.

Have to buy it mate.

But what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Making different apps think they are on wifi when they are not.....or just trying to FaceTime over 3G.

Just asking because you can enable FaceTime over 3G for free.

Good morning, I already bought 3G Unrestrictor but how do you enable FaceTime over 3G for free?

Good morning, I already bought 3G Unrestrictor but how do you enable FaceTime over 3G for free?

that already is enabled in 3G un restrictor so just start making facetime calls.. open 3G app and then press the edit and add button to add more apps to the list

The post before mine kinda made it sound like one can use FaceTime over 3G without the Unrestrictor app. I might have misread his post.

maxwell said:
The post before mine kinda made it sound like one can use FaceTime over 3G without the Unrestrictor app. I might have misread his post.

You can use FaceTime over 3G without the 3GUnrestricter tweak.

All you have to do is add an extra string to the N9xxx.plist.

maxwell said:
Here is a noobie question. How do you do that? Lol

iFile would probably be the easiest way.

Open iFile, navigate to:
System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/

Open the file named N90AP.plist (might be a slightly different name...but it will start with "N9")

Open with Text Viewer

Underneath

<key>capabilities</key>
<dict>

enter

<key>3Gvenice</key>
<true/>

Tap Save.

Manually reboot device.

Now FaceTime will work over 3G.

InkedAdrenaline said:
Zig, what do you do for work? How the hell do you know all this stuff? lol

I skateboard. I don't really consider it work...well...skating is work...but too much fun to consider work for now. I'm locally sponsored....so life is pretty f***in awesome rite now.

But I have played with these devices for around 4 years...so some stuff just sticks.

I did do contracting full time up until a few months ago tho.

However...contracting is not what i want to do. I want to skate....til I can't skate anymore.