What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

I think some people here have kind of missed the point of 3G unrestrictor. It's not just for FaceTime. It allows any app to use 3G while tricking it that its on wifi. This means you can download apps etc greater than the 20mb limit imposed by apple. Also you will get better picture quality in apps like BBC iplayer. If you can't see why being able to download more than 20mb without wifi is a good thing, you are not getting the most out of your iPhone!

I think some people here have kind of missed the point of 3G unrestrictor. It's not just for FaceTime. It allows any app to use 3G while tricking it that its on wifi. This means you can download apps etc greater than the 20mb limit imposed by apple. Also you will get better picture quality in apps like BBC iplayer. If you can't see why being able to download more than 20mb without wifi is a good thing, you are not getting the most out of your iPhone!

That is true, I use it for apps such as sky go and of course being able to download apps over 30mb it is now as apple increased it but even that is not enough, just one app store app is way over that very low limit so it has many uses, well now apple officially added facetime over 3G/LTE connections with ios 6, I hope this means that carriers will give a higher data limit as most of them who offer unlimited seem to regret it later and add some kind of limit or throttling of speeds.

I use 3 atm so hopefully they wont remove the all you can eat data, even GiffGaff want to punish users who abuse it now and use over 50GB by tethering.

The only reason I would ever use 3GUnrestricter would be for better quality picture loading in Dropbox and better quality YouTube video downloads.

Other then that...I don't need it...but I just don't use it anyway...and just wait til I'm in wifi to do those things. I have enough Mobile Substrate addons installed.lol.

is their any app which can enable any file sharing using wifi with android phones or iphone

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

is their any app which can enable any file sharing using wifi with android phones or iphone

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

AirBlue Sharing ($4.99) allows for file transfer via Bluetooth, so you won't be wifi dependent. It's reliable and I've yet to actually get a dropped transfer (with the exception of me absentmindedly walking away with my phone from my other devices outside of Bluetooth distance) and the speeds are pretty consistent even on older devices like the 4 or 4S.

iFile (Free + $4.00) also has a webserver component to it where you can access your content via a webserver through a browser on a device on the same network. iFIle is technically free, but the more advanced/useful features come with the paid license, and is definitely worth every penny for any jailbreaker.

Outside of these 2 options, there aren't many relatively bug-free, reliable and updated methods of file transfer that I know of.