What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

ykvir said:
willing to share a little.
This 5 tweak that I use most often.

The first is the use sbsetting.
I wear both Unrestrictor 3g for skype.
I wear three springtomize2 for ios5
camerabuttons (i use volume buttons at take photo's/videos cause i love it for instagram)\
and last i make a gridlock for custom grid

uhm by the way this my first post in this forum. i came from indonesia. guidance please
best regard : ykvir

You do not need 3G Unrestrictor for Skype calls. Skype already allows calls over 3G.

You do not need 3G Unrestrictor for Skype calls. Skype already allows calls over 3G.

uhm sorry for facetime I mean if adequate 3G network. because the 3g network here is still not stable, so I feel the need to install this tweak. thank you for your attention and correction.
best regards: ykvir

ykvir said:
uhm sorry for facetime I mean if adequate 3G network. because the 3g network here is still not stable, so I feel the need to install this tweak. thank you for your attention and correction.

No problem. It is still a good tweak to have, as it simply enhances our 3G capabilities on our iPhones.

No problem. It is still a good tweak to have, as it simply enhances our 3G capabilities on our iPhones.

yeay! thank you. maybe next time i will be post in this forum because here the people are friendly to beginners like me.I hope you guys enjoy it with me.
thank you and good morning from Indonesia.

Anybody know the name of the app that lets you move several apps at once.

hinds90 said:
Anybody know the name of the app that lets you move several apps at once.

"MultiIconMover". Works well on 5.1.1.

I found a tweak that hides the dock, called NoDock. Works great. Now i need a tweak that lets me have 5 rows of icons on the homescreen. Anyone know of one?

I found a tweak that hides the dock, called NoDock. Works great. Now i need a tweak that lets me have 5 rows of icons on the homescreen. Anyone know of one?

Springtomize 2 works great for both of those and much more.

Another cool tweak is Zephyr... You never have to use the home button again, great gestures.

There is a free for 5 rows.

Its called five rows

Also there is five dock icon that is what it called.

I tries five row but it seem to slow down when going from page to page or when hitting home button.

The is six icon dock, but i not like it bunches icons up.

There is free hide dock as well.

Just search for hide dock

Also just search dock and u should find most things for the dock.

Is there any tweak to send free sms all over d world ?