What's new

Best top 5 cydia app & tweaks to install for 2011

okay makes since. how do i post a new thread or ask questions without bugging a lot of people? this is my first time to ever use a forum, but shouldnt it send you some kind of notification when someone replies to your post???

okay and why does cydia charge money for certain apps? doesnt that defeat one of the main purposes of jailbraking?

okay and why does cydia charge money for certain apps? doesnt that defeat one of the main purposes of jailbraking?

lol, not really, jailbreaking don't means that all is free. Developers want to eat and get pay for there job.

Jailbreak allowed you to load goodies that Apple don't want you to use.

Everyone seems to rave about Zephyr but I prefer Multiflow. I have Multicleaner installed purely for the " quit all apps" function. I rarely use the taskbar at all. And I find the swipe to switch apps of Zephyr a bit laggy if you try to do it twice in a row. Also even with it set to two fingers I kept setting it off by mistake. And it rules out any "slide in from bottom" Activator triggers.
An interesting multitasking app is Dock. It gives you a curved arc of app shortcuts that pop up at right of screen. Some permanent some are recent apps. You drag them to left to remove or quit. The most useful feature is it can be called at Lockscreen, so you can quickly open say Notes or Reminders from lockscreen

well i would get Zephyr but out on a boat in the deep blue without wireless lol. kinda sux

I downloaded zephyr. It's pretty cool, just getting used to it. love the slide to another app, just does it when i don't want it to sometimes. Why apple doesn't do this stock is crazy.

Other than themes, this is the best tweak since jailbreaking.

you can turn off the side to side swipe if you want and just use the flip up from bottom feature.. kinda does the same thing..

I love the swipe up feature that brings you directly to the home screen. The home button feels so cumbersome now.

Does anyone know if this package still interferes with MultiCleaner? Zephyr is cool.....but MultiCleaner is much much more useful.

Not sure.. I don't use MultiCleaner, but like we were saying earlier, you really don't need multicleaner..

Does anyone know if this package still interferes with MultiCleaner? Zephyr is cool.....but MultiCleaner is much much more useful.

Actually I found none of them useful. What am I after? Saving up ram memory by swiping to close apps or something? iOS do that work for me. Access the multitasking bar? What for?
Zephyr sound better to me if I have to chose, but again, I access the multitasking bar once in a week, and I'm not in trying to swipe left right from one app to another.
It could be great to have it on iPad though, but not on an iPhone IMO.

bab2010 said:
Actually I found none of them useful. What am I after? Saving up ram memory by swiping to close apps or something? iOS do that work for me. Access the multitasking bar? What for?
Zephyr sound better to me if I have to chose, but again, I access the multitasking bar once in a week, and I'm not in trying to swipe left right from one app to another.
It could be great to have it on iPad though, but not on an iPhone IMO.

You can do it on the iPad!!! Is part of ios

iOS 5 includes a few new moves and shortcuts to help you get around even quicker on your iPad: Using four or five fingers, swipe up to reveal the multitasking bar, pinch to return to the Home screen, and swipe left or right to switch between apps.

Zephyr is da bomb :p ive just downloaded it and it is a great tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk