What's new

Best Ringtones

Carrera69

Reaction score
Hi, new to iPhone, where is the best place to get safe good ringtones please?

Carrera69 said:
Hi, new to iPhone, where is the best place to get safe good ringtones please?

Have you tried looking in iTunes. I see quite a few offered there.

If you google iPhone ringtones there are a load of websites that host the m4r files now so you can just download and drag into iTunes

I won't post links as I'm not sure on how legal some of those sites are.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk with zero tolerance for idiots....

You can make your own ringtones from your music in iTunes. Google how to make ringtones for iPhone. Easy and I'm
technology challenged!

word of caution, pick a rude one it can backfire.

my grandson changed ringtone for his number to 'jingle bells' the version was using - lets say an 'abdominal instrument'.

so i'm at dinner with a very important client and his wife when he phones me. panic set in as i could not get my phone from my trouser pocket (griffin case), then it flew out to the side onto the floor under a bench seat supporting a very large lady - not being in my pocket it was now at full volume, and i'm now in a very compromising position, this poor women and i getting very inquisitive looks!

embarrassing just did not cover it :)

word of caution, pick a rude one it can backfire.

my grandson changed ringtone for his number to 'jingle bells' the version was using - lets say an 'abdominal instrument'.

so i'm at dinner with a very important client and his wife when he phones me. panic set in as i could not get my phone from my trouser pocket (griffin case), then it flew out to the side onto the floor under a bench seat supporting a very large lady - not being in my pocket it was now at full volume, and i'm now in a very compromising position, this poor women and i getting very inquisitive looks!

embarrassing just did not cover it :)

Sucks to be you, but from where Im sitting that is funny as hell!!