What's new

Ringtone

bpruett

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how to download a new ringtone and add it. Where would be a good place a get new ringtones? I have a few certain songs I want. Thanks

If you use osx you can use GarageBand with snow leopard or Lion and you can use itunes, or google for an app that can convert to aac and then from aac rename the file from m4a to .m4r but make sure the song is under 30 seconds.

bpruett said:
I'm trying to figure out how to download a new ringtone and add it. Where would be a good place a get new ringtones? I have a few certain songs I want. Thanks

You can use GargageBand; create a ringtone, click music icon (last one on the right) gets music you have saved in iTunes, drag it to the middle area, resize to 20-40 sec, click share (send ringtones to iTunes), open iTunes, click ringtones (under library), drag it to iPhone, sync and choose it on your phone, no aac conversions necessary.

Ok. I have no idea what y'all just said lol

bpruett said:
Ok. I have no idea what y'all just said lol

Install a ringtone creator on your phone and sync the songs you want and make the ringtones yourself.

I'm not a he I'm a she lol. I'm still confused. Oh well, I'll just go by a Verizon store and ask for help. Thanks

Friends,

Can anyone tell me how to edit the music file from .m4a to .m4r...?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

My friend that even I know. But where and in which location can this be edited??

By the way it's done by iTunes and ringtone HD. But still it is not showing in my ringtones after sync.