What's new

Best Hands free for Iphone

sunandoghosh

Reaction score
Best Hands free for Iphone 3GS

Hi Friends,

Pls help me by providing your guidance on following so that I can make a good decision.

I need to buy a hands free for my iphone. I don’t want to take calls while driving but it becomes so tough at times.

Pls recommend me which is best hands free on following parameters

# works with iphone 3GS
# good if it could work with other phones as well
# really good hands free
# lighter on my ear should not pain my ear
# budget is flexible but cheaper the better

Pls provide ur valuable inputs.
thank you

I recently bought the Motorola H790 and am very happy with it. I'm using it with the iphone 4 but I'm sure it will work with the 3Gs. It's one of the smallest and lightest earpieces out there. If you take off the rubber earpiece cover that comes on it and put on one of the provided rubber earpiece covers that have the little loop at the end you can wear it without the over the ear loop clip thing. I turn it on when I get in the car and put it in my center console. When a call comes in a just pick it up and put it on, take the call, and take it off when I'm done. Works great.

The really nice features of the unit are it has voice prompts so it verbally tells you that it's connected to the phone and every time you turn it on it tells you the battery level. It also has noise cancellation and can be paired with two different phones. You can get them online for around $35-$45 range including shipping. Retail stores are charging $80 so don't go that route.