What's new

Best Dreamboard theme???

bosox20

Reaction score
I'm looking for a great Dreamboard theme to try. Any suggestions? I like dreamboard themes because you can switch back and forth without having to re-arrange all your icons like you do with winter board themes. That drives me crazy. Thanks

OSX Lion Ultimatum was my favorite back when I used dreamboard, I only use Winterboard themes now tho

thanks.. but doesn't it drive you crazy that every time you switch themes in winterboard you have to re-arrange everything??

thanks.. but doesn't it drive you crazy that every time you switch themes in winterboard you have to re-arrange everything??

No, because I only have one page of icons. Dreamboard drives me crazy because it's impossible to customize it the way I want. The apps folder always has EVERY app and game on my phone and there's no way to change that.

I bought that but its impossible to change weather and clock settings, I changed everything in ifile but nothing happens after respring or reboot.

Further I just updated to 5.0.1 and since that I can't switch of autocorrect...even not with a tweak.

THE winterboard theme of this is showing me a half screen. Sofar I am not thrilled...

It looks good though.

Equix looks nice, but its too similar to Existenz, which I use also..Guess I'll keep looking.

While in ifile, you need to change the permissions for it to save.

Under file Attributes:

Ownership: mobile for both

Access Permissions: Read Write and Execute for all three.

5 Stunning Free Dreamboard Themes For iOS 5

1) OS7
2) HTC HD2
3) iSimple
4) SevenOSHD
5) Apple Desk Port v2

How are they free?? I only use legit repos.