What's new

Best Battery App

Fiend

Reaction score
What's the best one out there? One that is reliable and accurate and can also determine which app is eatting up the battery.

You may want to do a search through other threads on this topic. I seem to recall that people were discussing this a week or so ago. I can't recall the recommendations, but there were a few.

I'm using the 'Battery' app but I guess not so accurate when it comes to which specific app is using the battery, although there is a breakdown there that lets you know what parts of the iPhone you've used/you're using that's eating up the battery :)

i did do a search, but i do want to see other opinions at the same time. Anyone else used a different app that would like to share?

What's a good battery app that gives you a breakdown of the functions in your iPhone that you have used or are currently using AND also lets you know how much time left before the iPhone is fully charged? Thanks!

What's a good battery app that gives you a breakdown of the functions in your iPhone that you have used or are currently using AND also lets you know how much time left before the iPhone is fully charged? Thanks!

you can try battery doctor. from what i see, all battery apps does the same.

Alright, I just downloaded Battery Doctor Pro - Max Your Battery Life and so far, it definitely meets my battery and battery charging needs. Thanks, Fiend! :)

I use Revive. Lets you know how much battery is left, for phone, internet, movies, and music.