What's new

Best Battery App

be forewarned, giving the battery a fast charge will decrease the life of the battery because fast charge puts out more amp, therefore more heat.

I have used both. I think is the same. I prefer batter boost magic pro. I think this programs work with the timing for charging the iphone. Giving extra time for recharge like the full cycle charge when below 20%. Though not sure how it works. I just see extra time for recharging.

I have used both. I think is the same. I prefer batter boost magic pro. I think this programs work with the timing for charging the iphone. Giving extra time for recharge like the full cycle charge when below 20%. Though not sure how it works. I just see extra time for recharging.

battery doctor does the same. let the brain come down to 20% of less, open battery doctor app and plug in charger and it will do the rest.

Is there any Battery App that displays in the Status Bar of the phone?

Is there any Battery App that displays in the Status Bar of the phone?

You mean that you want to be able to display the battery percentage in the status bar? Go to setting> general> usage> battery percentage ON/

well all that i can see the battery apps do is tell u tips to increase battery life like decreasing Ur screen brightness and changing it so your email does not Fitch so often and stuff like that

I just downloaded Battery Doctor a few days ago, and I learned a lot from it. What's more, my phone's battery seemed more effective upon using the app.