What's new

Best Battery App

Norton89

Reaction score
What's the best one out there? One that is reliable and accurate and can also determine which app is eatting up the battery.

Been looking for one for almost a year now. No luck so far. Android phones have this built in - plus many MANY 3rd party apps. I haven't found one that actually does the simple task of telling me which apps are using what percentage of the battery. Bummer.

Take care,
Rob

Yeah, noticed several good battery apps on Android. Quite useful. Probably I would go to write my own. lol.

Would be a great app but because of apples restrictions an app like that would have to run continuously in the back ground witch apple don't allow...

Here is what I use. Ebattery.

I believe the application is free.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Attachments

• $image-1334355403.jpg
    $image-1334355403.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 354
OneMarcil said:
Here is what I use. Ebattery.

I believe the application is free.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

The Ts said he is looking for an app that gives him info on what apps are using more battery etc…. An app that gives more details on his device then the usual batterie apps that are in the app store

Pringles said:
The Ts said he is looking for an app that gives him info on what apps are using more battery etc…. An app that gives more details on his device then the usual batterie apps that are in the app store

I have one for that. Called System Status.

I believe there is a free and a paid version. The screenshot is of the paid version.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Attachments

• $image-3948398146.jpg
    $image-3948398146.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 339