What's new

Best and most reliable method to unlock iPhone 4S ?

1. Requesting that your wireless provider Unlock it from their service, if you're eligible. 2. Purchasing an IMEI unlock online.. (not a method I recommend) 3. Using the Gevey Ultra S Sim Interpose from ApplenBerry.com... not certain if it's compatible w/ iOS 6.0 yet.

1. Requesting that your wireless provider Unlock it from their service, if you're eligible. 2. Purchasing an IMEI unlock online.. (not a method I recommend) 3. Using the Gevey Ultra S Sim Interpose from ApplenBerry.com... not certain if it's compatible w/ iOS 6.0 yet.

There's a Gevey Ultra S SIM interposer for GSM that does support iOS 6. Tested and working for the most part from my friend's iPhone.

I like first one;)

I like first one;)

In most cases (not sure about outside of the US) the carrier will provide you with a free unlock if you meet their requirements. Sometimes they'll ask why you're needing it and you can just say that you're traveling internationally or you can just straight up say that you're using it with another carrier, though the first option does get you the ticket much easier and more likely to be free compared to the latter.