What's new

BATTERY DRAIN and TWO QUESTIONS FROM NEW iPHONE 6 USER

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, right now is charged to 39% after being on the charger all last night and basically just sitting since I am at work. Right now my phone is saying (under battery usage) 'Battery Usage' Last 24 hours then it shows my messages icon and to the right it says Messages 97% (this is what I want to learn how to change) / Home Screen and Lock 2% and Settings 1%.

This might be me going basic, but do you close down your messenger app when you're not using it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think you should take the phone to Apple and have them check it out.

I've done a lot of these things; while I'm not quite the detective I have noticed my power draining quite fast if I play mp3s on my phone although for some reason it helps significantly if I put it on airplane mode while I do this. I have to put it on airplane mode when I listen to podcasts while I drive otherwise my power will drop 60%
Not sure how this helps but I did notice it drained quite a lot; it went from full charge to dead in 4 hours for me just browsing tumblr and playing mp3s simultaneously