The Ultimate iPhone4 Case is here.

atomic_brushedviol.jpg

atomic_collage4.jpg

atomic_collage3.jpg

color_chart.jpg

atomic_collage1.jpg

atomic_collage2.jpg

atomic_collage6.jpg

Yes available. We are updating the website now with the new colors.

Downside is the shipping super expensive $82! Wtf I was this case but paying more than the price of the case just for the shipping its insane! Hopes that theres shipping options aside from fedex.

Downside is the shipping super expensive $82! Wtf I was this case but paying more than the price of the case just for the shipping its insane! Hopes that theres shipping options aside from fedex.

for fed ex express overnight is 82, but you have other options for 10-20$

Shipping to the Phillipines is $34.00

James @ Atomic

Ordered mine last week. Asked for a tracking number, told twice I would get one. STILL don't have one. Kinda want to know what is going on

Order 1023 if you want to get me an answer

I have a question about the colors available.

Can we order just 1 solid color all around? Like all RED or all BLUE???

I'm sure many people would like to know also, and if so how abouts do we do that?

Thanks

I am anxious to do a review on mine, however I still do not have it and I have a tracking number that does not work. It is rather upsetting. I will post a review as soon as I have it however and use it for a couple of days.

I have a question about the colors available.

Can we order just 1 solid color all around? Like all RED or all BLUE???

I'm sure many people would like to know also, and if so how abouts do we do that?

Thanks

For the forum members here, we can surely accomodate that. We will not advertise that on our site howerver.

James

I received my case today. fits beautifully and no reception problems. I am so happy that I went with this case.

I ordered a orange/black case . Waited 2 days , no fuss . It fits REALLY well . Great color , the feel is soooo much better than any other case I've seen . Really really smooth . As far as the signal strength , not much different . Theirs areas I know have poor signal and areas that have strong signals . Its remains the exact same with the case on . A little pricey but then again, I would'nt drive a YUGO no matter the cost !

Almost 2 weeks after making payment. My case arrived this morning. Customer service ranged from excellent, to at times non-existent.

Build quality of the case is extremely good, fits the phone like a glove. The colour I have is nice, though not sure if I'm completely happy with it or not, I'm fussy and change my mind all the time though so that's my problem.

The carbon fibre back plate is lovely and is a million times better then the overlays I had been using previously.

The case seems to have no effect on the signal, but I'm in central London so usually have a perfect signal anyway.

Now on to the downside. Apart from the default headphones, nothing fits! This is a major major problem for me. I don't use the default headphones, they are fairly crap. I've always used a good quality decent pair of headphones, I mean why wouldn't I seen as the iPhone 4 is a fabulous music player? The plug on the end of these headphones is still fairly slim but it won't fit in the socket any more because the hole in the case is no where near big enough. I've tried 3 different sets of headphones but only the default ones will fit.

This is a major major design flaw in my opinion and could well render the case completely useless to me. Unless I can find a quick solution then this case may well end up on eBay.

None the less here are some pics:

SAM_0506.jpg

SAM_0505.jpg

SAM_0502.jpg

SAM_0507.jpg

I have 2 pairs of Sennheiser and 1 pair of Bose, neither of them now fit.

Also my case doesn't have a logo. The cases on the website have logo's and this was even written on the site "Once finished, we color anodize the metal for brilliant, lifetime color quality. Finally we laser etch out logo as our proud signature of quality."

Has my case not been finished then?

I have 2 pairs of Sennheiser and 1 pair of Bose, neither of them now fit.

Also my case doesn't have a logo. The cases on the website have logo's and this was even written on the site "Once finished, we color anodize the metal for brilliant, lifetime color quality. Finally we laser etch out logo as our proud signature of quality."

Has my case not been finished then?

I am having similar issues with my headphones. Huge issue in my book. I am also upset a bit that it does not have the Laser etched logo on the side. Part of my fit and finish complaint in my other post:

I am not having as good of luck with my case:

After receiving my Atomic case and carbon fiber skin / plate I find myself disappointed in the product for the money I spent. First it took me extra time to get an answer as to when the phone actually will ship and how it will ship. After a few days of it has shipped this day, no this day, no we are shipping today I finally get a tracking number, say the upgraded me to 2 day shipping, and that they will refund $11 of the $18 I paid for shipping.

Secondly the fit and finish of the actual case itself was fairly good. However there is some slop on the side plate that screws into the main of the unit. You can clearly see that it is slightly bowed out away from the phone. The surround of the case has many nicks and dings in it, you can tell these are not from machining and you can also see machine marks, nothing was sanded to a clean finish. This is something I would ensure was done if I was charging so much for a case. I am a mechanic by trade and do quite a bit of porting work on aluminum and cast parts and I would never let an item leave my shop with the kind of nicks and dings this has, or the unfinished machine marks.

I was also disappointed in the quality of the carbon fiber backing plate. I was expecting something more like a solid protective plate not just a 3M decal that provides nothing more than scratch protection. The 3M decal is very nice however, it fits properly, it feels like real carbon fiber, and does not scratch easily so I am happy with that. However it does not really provide any shock protection for the phone.

My last issue of concern on the case itself was that of signal. I installed the case while sitting about 2 feet from my AT&T Micro Cell. When I had my Griffin Case or my Apple Bumper on the phone I had full bars, actually full bars in my entire house. After installing the Atomic case I immediately lost 2 full bars of service. I did not believe this was possible, so I loosened the case up so it was not in direct contact with the phone and the bars came back to show full strength. So I took a piece of the clear plastic cover that was on the back of my phone previously, cut it down and lined around the outside edge of the phone with it so the case would not contact the surface of the phone. After doing this I got back 1 of my 2 bars of service. So it seems that because the case was built with out any padding inside of it that it is causing signal issues, almost like the "death grip".

I switched over to the Atomic case from my Griffin or my Apple Bumper because it looked rather nice from the pictures and it was available right away. Now after all the problems I had with shipping and the issues with the case itself I wish I held out for the Element Case or at least another week for a different color and possibly some fixes to the initial quality.

The black case was ok at the time, but just after I ordered Atomic released more colors such as the gunmetal or red which look to have a better finish. The black seems to enhance all the nicks and dings that came on mine as well as the machine marks. So needless to say I am less than happy with the case, however I have sold my others so it is my phone's only line of defense right now.

I have sent an e-mail directly to Atomic letting them know of my issues. I am hoping that they find a way to fix them and if they do I will make sure I post here to let everyone know the outcome.
My hopes are they:
1) Send out a replacement unit that has a better finish quality on it, possibly in a different color, and that does not have the fitment issue with the side piece.
2) Add some sort of padding to the inside of the case so it does not contact the phone directly, or include some sort of optional padding with the kit.
3) Hopefully would come up with an actual rear cover plate, something solid, to cover the rear of the phone. This may be a future addition to the design, but would only require the case be made slightly deeper, a recess for a carbon fiber hard shell to be slid in, and than screwed together.

1 & 2 would be my hope at least to fix the problems I have myself with the unit. #3 would be a nice addition to the case down the pipe.

I don't mean to bash, but right now these issues, as well as the customer service which as others have stated go from The BEST Ever, to at times non-existent need to be taken care of.