What's new

Customer Service Thread

Has anyone been in contact with Atomic recently ?? I'm trying to contact them about my order and an addition I made, but I've not heard anything for a week back . . .

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Atomic requesting which colors of Hybrids I wanted in exchange for my returned aluminum cases. Gladly I responded. A week had gone by without any delivery status, so I emailed again. They responded within a couple of hours, stating shipping this week. They are gearing up production and have put more people on their support team.
I look forward to receiving mine since my friend has the new hybrids, and they look great. No significant signal loss.

I also contacted James the other day about my replacement with the new Hybrid and James responded within a few hours.

He just told me to let him know what color I wanted and he will send it over to Unni and have it shipped. I did email back and still awaiting the confirmation about my color selection and replacement status.

So I guess they are getting things done, slowly but surely.

Hi all,

I wish I could have made my first post on this forum under different circumstances such as an introductory post, but unfortunately, I had to dive in straight into this Atomic customer service (or the lack of) thread….

I placed my order on 1/1/11 – 6 days ago and have not heard back from Atomic other than a quick email notifying me that my order was placed.

To make matters worse, the order status on my order status page on their website reads: “You've paid $0.00 of $91.36”, and up on top, it reads: “Order Status: Awaiting Payment” – which is complete BS!!! I have a paypal receipt clearly showing I paid! And I show the funds have been withdrawn from my bank account. :mad:

I have just called Mr. Shankar on what I believe is his cell phone (obtained from BBB). I better get an answer on this, or we should start thinking about a class A action lawsuit!

Someone from Atomic needs to address this issue (and everybody else’s pending orders).

My order number is 4279, placed 11/28/2010 at 8:37PM
Paid in full the day of. Received confirmation of payment, have yet to receive any e-mail notifying me that my paid items have shipped.

Have since tried to contact you guys twice. Once through your website, the other through e-mail. No response.
Would appreciate an update asap. This is becoming ridiculous.

Last edited:
Folks,

DO NOT GO BY THE STATUS ON THE CART'S INHERENT PROGRAM. We use another system linked to the shipping carriers / UPS and FEDEX and USPS. The cart software is not robust for our needs. Email [email protected] and you will receive a response. We also are discovering a bug on our contact us submission page. We will rectify that soon as we find out where it is (We think with our ISP.)

James

My order number is 4279, placed 11/28/2010 at 8:37PM
Paid in full the day of. Received confirmation of payment, have yet to receive any e-mail notifying me that my paid items have shipped.

Have since tried to contact you guys three times. Once through your website, the other through e-mail ([email protected]), and lastly through this forum. No direct response to date.
Would appreciate an update asap. This is unacceptable.

Update: Opened a dispute claim through Paypal. Immediate response. This is the way to go it would seem. My item was supposedly shipped 3 weeks ago. Will update again if it actually arrives.

Last edited:
I have 2 Atomic Hybrid caps for sale, 1 Nickel and 1 orange. Here are a few pics.
Nickel Cap
nickel.jpg

Nickel, Chrome and Orange. Sold the Chrome already but have the other two still.
photo3-2.jpg

Turns out my item actually hasn't shipped yet. According to USPS they received my shipping information electronically from Atomic, but has still not yet received the actually case they were suppose to ship to me over a month ago. This was on Dec 20th.

When will I receive an update on when my items that were purchased and paid for on November 28th, 2010 will be shipped? Or better yet if they will be shipped at all?

I forgot to post. Sorry. I have had great dealings with this company. I was shipped 3 of the new Hybrid cases and they do not interfere with my signal at all. Thanks a lot!