What's new

Atomic colors currently available:

Well.... I've been following this thread for some while now, and recently decided to purchase this product on the 13th of this month. I ordered on that date due to the fact i emailed their sales email provided, described what i wanted and questioned the date it would ship and arrival ect ect. Well they lied to me and said it could ship that same day and id receive it the next because they have it in stock. Big surprise, no tracking number, no product. So i email again and request again when will i receive it. They told me it would ship on Wednesday the 20th and i'd receive it yesterday. Once again no tracking number, no product. So once more i email again, now more frustrated quite frankly explaining that i will take matters into my own hands if i do not at least receive a tracking number to atleast know my product is in route. It took all day for a very unprofessional reply, which stated "I will send traker today". What the hell is that? I am sorry if i do not receive this product by monday i am taking matters into my own hands filing a police report and filing this as fraudulent activity to my bank. I am more angry that i spent nearly 100 dollars on a bumper that i feel was robbed on. I read a previous post stating a customer feels the same way as if they were robbed, well i agree with you. I am a business owner myself, and more then anything, in running a business, customer service has to be top notch. This company has very very poor customer service. Emails are replyed to poorly, poor responses, and the list goes on. If your interested in dropping 100 bucks on this product, i hope you have time on your hands to wait, because you will and don't depend on their customer service to answer your questions. But good luck with that.

Hmm this is interesting. I've just put the side from the 1st gen atomic case (this side doesn't have a vent cut out of it) anyway combined this with the 2nd gen atomic case and for me personally I haven't seen any difference in signal loss. It's still as good as it was with both pieces of the 2nd gen case. This flat side piece feels better in the hand to me (as there is no vent there) so think I'm going to keep this combo.

Soooo i've combined both 1st gen and 2nd gen Atomic pieces to form my own 3rd gen atomic case lol

Below are some pics, hope they help with the queries above:

SAM_0589.jpg

SAM_0587.jpg

SAM_0588.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to my world. Sent my cases back for supposedly an agreed upon exchange...not keeping my fingers crossed on the outcome. Rather than outlining the circumstances on my purchase, I will say Atomic Industries may be in for quite a pickle in the time ahead. An event occurred that may just be very regretful on their part.

Well.... I've been following this thread for some while now, and recently decided to purchase this product on the 13th of this month. I ordered on that date due to the fact i emailed their sales email provided, described what i wanted and questioned the date it would ship and arrival ect ect. Well they lied to me and said it could ship that same day and id receive it the next because they have it in stock. Big surprise, no tracking number, no product. So i email again and request again when will i receive it. They told me it would ship on Wednesday the 20th and i'd receive it yesterday. Once again no tracking number, no product. So once more i email again, now more frustrated quite frankly explaining that i will take matters into my own hands if i do not at least receive a tracking number to atleast know my product is in route. It took all day for a very unprofessional reply, which stated "I will send traker today". What the hell is that? I am sorry if i do not receive this product by monday i am taking matters into my own hands filing a police report and filing this as fraudulent activity to my bank. I am more angry that i spent nearly 100 dollars on a bumper that i feel was robbed on. I read a previous post stating a customer feels the same way as if they were robbed, well i agree with you. I am a business owner myself, and more then anything, in running a business, customer service has to be top notch. This company has very very poor customer service. Emails are replyed to poorly, poor responses, and the list goes on. If your interested in dropping 100 bucks on this product, i hope you have time on your hands to wait, because you will and don't depend on their customer service to answer your questions. But good luck with that.
Now Im wondering if I should order the vapor case instead of the atomic?

update. They sent me a tracking number late last night. It should arrive today as per the FedEx website. We live in the same state so we'll see, the days just about over and the status has remained unchanged since last night. The funny thing is right before atomic sent me my tracking number last night, Vapor case sent an email stating i am able to pre-order. Well, sucks, because i would have went with vapor if i knew how atomic handles things. Yea, i'm sure atomic is going to have some problems ahead of them if they keep up with what is going on. I understand from a business stand point, yea, you fall back when demand is high, that doesn't mean you can slack on customer service? Like i said i run a very successful business with constant returning customers, more due to the fact of my customer service sales team they are awesome. thats key to have. But good luck with whatever you choose.

update. They sent me a tracking number late last night. It should arrive today as per the FedEx website. We live in the same state so we'll see, the days just about over and the status has remained unchanged since last night. The funny thing is right before atomic sent me my tracking number last night, Vapor case sent an email stating i am able to pre-order. Well, sucks, because i would have went with vapor if i knew how atomic handles things. Yea, i'm sure atomic is going to have some problems ahead of them if they keep up with what is going on. I understand from a business stand point, yea, you fall back when demand is high, that doesn't mean you can slack on customer service? Like i said i run a very successful business with constant returning customers, more due to the fact of my customer service sales team they are awesome. thats key to have. But good luck with whatever you choose.
so how are you going with. vapor or atomic?

I have a question about the colors available.

Can we order just 1 solid color all around? Like all RED or all BLUE???

I'm sure many people would like to know also, and if so how abouts do we do that?

Thanks

For the forum members here, we can surely accomodate that. We will not advertise that on our site howerver.

James

Hi James,

Please tell me how to order a Gen 2 in all Red with a carbon fiber back.

I would like to order ASAP.

Thanks

I hear theirs a newer bullet proof case coming from these guys . I have AT&T so my service is half shi* to start with . Honestly I never saw a major drop with or without the case on . It will be nice to finally put the signal thing to sleep with a new case .
BTW 2 of my work colleagues have the Vapor . KILLS signal , zero bars . I can have 1-2 standing next to them w/ ATOMIC and they are searching for signal.

Welcome to my world. Sent my cases back for supposedly an agreed upon exchange...not keeping my fingers crossed on the outcome. Rather than outlining the circumstances on my purchase, I will say Atomic Industries may be in for quite a pickle in the time ahead. An event occurred that may just be very regretful on their part.

No, the client FP is in for quite a jar of pickles tomorrow when the big boss calls to rectify any issues and provide personalized customer service. Erroneous, ambiguous implications are not appreciated and misleading to the members. You wanted an exchange, and exchange was granted. Whats the purpose of this post? We have worked with you and provided solutions, infact a fantastic solution to what you're trying to achieve. If you want a refund, then ask for one.

James@Atomic

No, the client FP is in for quite a jar of pickles tomorrow when the big boss calls to rectify any issues and provide personalized customer service. Erroneous, ambiguous implications are not appreciated and misleading to the members. You wanted an exchange, and exchange was granted. Whats the purpose of this post? We have worked with you and provided solutions, infact a fantastic solution to what you're trying to achieve. If you want a refund, then ask for one.

James@Atomic
I might have to take your product on a test run. I love the colors and the designs. I make this top of my list to order.

James, Yes Unni and yourself have shown care and concern responsibly. It was not my intent to mislead forum members and I sincerely apologize. Looking forward in receiving your upgraded cases.

James@Atomic

Ok. I am noticing how some cases have a slot on the right side to access the sim card and some dont. Is it depending on the case??? Are the new cases have an opening for the sim card?

Yes, all the new design cases have side slots on both sides.

The older ones with the signal issues are the ones without them