What's new

Atomic colors currently available:

Yes, all the new design cases have side slots on both sides.

The older ones with the signal issues are the ones without them

The new all aluminum case has both sides vented. The hybrid retains the original design.

I have both old and new design cases.

You can see from my pics on the last page that I have combined the left side from the new case and the right side from the old case. So for me the right side isn't vented/doesn't have a slot in it (I have no need to access the sim card tray regularly and this feels much nicer in the hand, I haven't noticed any loss in signal/internet connection.)

Is the Gen 2 your latest case? Do you have anything coming out really soon?

I heard something about composite material cases. When is that coming out and is it supposed to be better than the aluminum Gen 2 cases?

Last but not least, I wanted to order your case with all solid Red color with carbon fiber back. How do I do that because on your website there is no option.

Thanks

Is the Gen 2 your latest case? Do you have anything coming out really soon?

I heard something about composite material cases. When is that coming out and is it supposed to be better than the aluminum Gen 2 cases?

Last but not least, I wanted to order your case with all solid Red color with carbon fiber back. How do I do that because on your website there is no option.

Thanks

The Gen 2 is the latest case for the all aluminum. We minimized the signal degradation by the asymetrical vents. The Hybrid Composite is available starting next week. Our site will be updated shortly.

Regarding all red, the GEN2 we can certainly accomodate that being a forum member here. Just email Unni at [email protected] (he is our customer service agent) and he will take your custom order and give you instructions for procurement.

The hybrid cases however will only come in matte black or matte white Frames, but the cap available in 12 different electro plated colors.

James

Roy, great looking combo. is your vented side in grey or gunmetal finish?

SAM_0589.jpg

SAM_0587.jpg

SAM_0588.jpg

I have sent an email regarding custom colors. I hope to order very soon.

Are the Apple logos in the back of the CF a cut-out or on the cover itself? Option of colors there if it is on the cover?

Thanks

I have sent an email regarding custom colors. I hope to order very soon.

Are the Apple logos in the back of the CF a cut-out or on the cover itself? Option of colors there if it is on the cover?

Thanks

The apple logos are cut out of the carbon fibre.

Can I talk to someone about a custom color configuration for this phone case? I haven't received an email back yet.

I want 2 cases. One with orange/brushed aluminum. One with lime green/brushed aluminum. Two CF back with the Apple cut-out. And with the company logo etched in the side. The orange and green being the wrap around and the brushed aluminum being the one side.

Paypal ready... let me know.

Just got my atomic case. Way longer that what was quoted via our email convo. But yea,this case may look cool, but it absolutely kills my reception. In my house, via wifi and out and about i only get 1 bar, and constantly is searching for a connection.With only 1 bar I barely connect to internet functions on the iphone 4, and on university campus it is non-existent. I cannot connect to gps in my tahoe while driving, and it drops calls due to low signal. For what i paid, i expected way more, but i guess i was fooled. Now i'm stuck with this thing that is virtually useless to me. I have the iphone 4 due to the endless capabilities it offers, this case definitely prohibits this for me. Maybe its just my area, who knows, but i have not had this problem with the apple bumper of which is back on the iphone 4 which has 4 bars everywhere with no problem. If you want this product good luck to you, it just is not working out for me at all, i am very unsatisfied. This is just my own two cents, good luck.

When will you guys update your website. i would like to see if there is new colors and if so what they look like. I emailed you guys about 3 days ago and i haven't received a reply so I figured I would contact you guys through here instead.

Just got my atomic case. Way longer that what was quoted via our email convo. But yea,this case may look cool, but it absolutely kills my reception. In my house, via wifi and out and about i only get 1 bar, and constantly is searching for a connection.With only 1 bar I barely connect to internet functions on the iphone 4, and on university campus it is non-existent. I cannot connect to gps in my tahoe while driving, and it drops calls due to low signal. For what i paid, i expected way more, but i guess i was fooled. Now i'm stuck with this thing that is virtually useless to me. I have the iphone 4 due to the endless capabilities it offers, this case definitely prohibits this for me. Maybe its just my area, who knows, but i have not had this problem with the apple bumper of which is back on the iphone 4 which has 4 bars everywhere with no problem. If you want this product good luck to you, it just is not working out for me at all, i am very unsatisfied. This is just my own two cents, good luck.

I presume you received the original case without the vented sides ?
I too have ordered, and am expecting delivery of the 2nd Gen case with the vents on the side.
Hope it doesnt have the same problems as yours.
Thanks for the input tho

Some of you i'm sure have seen my pics of my case above, anyway I was using right side from the 1st gen model and the left side from the 2nd gen model. I had earlier reported that it was working well, was out and about in a few different places around London last night and I couldn't get any signal at all for over 6+ hours. Was rather annoying, so i'm back to a full on 2nd gen combo.

Only writing this in case someone else here had the same idea of doing it. Don't bother, doesn't work.

Might stick up some more pics later.

Some of you i'm sure have seen my pics of my case above, anyway I was using right side from the 1st gen model and the left side from the 2nd gen model. I had earlier reported that it was working well, was out and about in a few different places around London last night and I couldn't get any signal at all for over 6+ hours. Was rather annoying, so i'm back to a full on 2nd gen combo.

Only writing this in case someone else here had the same idea of doing it. Don't bother, doesn't work.

Might stick up some more pics later.

Thanks for the update Roy,
May I ask aswell, does the case interfere at all with the screen protector that you have on ?
I am currently using a griffin smoke motif from the apple bumper program,
and after a few days, bubble have formed around the edges of the phone.
Also, to protect the back of the apple logo, isit possible to cut a small square of the protector and cover the logo, before sticking the carbon fibre back on ?
I cant remember whether it was u or not who tried this....