What's new

AT&T sending bumpers?

Alex_P

Reaction score
Are bumpers being shipped with every AT&T new order or do you still need to download the app when you get your Iphone to order a bumper?

Do you know how long the wait is on the bumper?

That probably depends on how many Microsoft has left. A lot of people ordered the bumper and actually got it within 2 weeks. If they still have them, you will probably get it around that same time frame.

Depends on which free case you choose. My choice pushed me well into August for delivery.

That probably depends on how many Microsoft has left. A lot of people ordered the bumper and actually got it within 2 weeks. If they still have them, you will probably get it around that same time frame.

Gates has something to do with this? I knew it! Lol.

They sent me a mail saying they were sending mine out. Hasn't landed yet tho.

Hey guys, the wait isn't as bad as you think. I've had my iPhone4 for less than a month and downloaded/ordered the bumper the first instant I got the phone. It originally said my shipment date would be Sept. 1, 2010 but I just got an email confirmation yesterday that my bumper had been shipped and would be here by Aug. 9, 2010. So the quicker your able to order it, the quicker it should arrive! :)

Wait, microsoft makes the bumpers? What? :|