What's new

Apps not progressing after iCloud back up

a1ex1a

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm on my 2nd 4s since may, had to take the first on back yesterday as I had no sound other than when someone called me. The staff in the apple shop were fine and replaced it for me. I had back everything up to the cloud earlier so took said new phone home and got it to back up from the cloud...this it duly did but pretty much 85% of my apps have progress bars and waiting written underneath them...what can I do? Tried plugging it in to the computer but it won't let me sync...I'm kind of stuck...please help if you can :)

Alexia

Hi All,

I'm on my 2nd 4s since may, had to take the first on back yesterday as I had no sound other than when someone called me. The staff in the apple shop were fine and replaced it for me. I had back everything up to the cloud earlier so took said new phone home and got it to back up from the cloud...this it duly did but pretty much 85% of my apps have progress bars and waiting written underneath them...what can I do? Tried plugging it in to the computer but it won't let me sync...I'm kind of stuck...please help if you can :)

Alexia

Pause them all, then one-by-one let them update. See if that helps.