What's new

Apps getting Revoked And I Have (EDITED) Unified???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspwlf12s

Reaction score
i have A Piracy Tweak hnified and apps that I download like A Piracy Tweak and A Piracy Tweak apps get this message

Imgur

YES I’ve tried on WiFi and 3G im on the internet so wtf is it about internet connection ? It seems to have done it to apps that only normally get revoked tho

Last edited by a moderator:
i have A Piracy Tweak hnified and apps that I download like A Piracy Tweak and A Piracy Tweak apps get this message

Imgur

YES I’ve tried on WiFi and 3G im on the internet so wtf is it about internet connection ? It seems to have done it to apps that only normally get revoked tho
Are you trying to download paid apps for free? The reason I ask is that the services mentioned in your post are usually used to steal paid content.

Are you trying to download paid apps for free? The reason I ask is that the services mentioned in your post are usually used to steal paid content.
no i normally download ++ apps like youtube++ and that kinda stuff and also modded games like infinte money

no i normally download ++ apps like youtube++ and that kinda stuff and also modded games like infinte money
Games that are modified to get free money and other game rewards are a form of theft and iPhone Forums in no way supports such activities.
The only legitimate way to obtain games and apps for iOS devices is through the official App Store.
With that, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.