What's new

3G Unrestrictor Does it really Work?

napy666

Reaction score
I just found out about this jailbreak tweak, called 3G Unrestrictor, but does it really work? Like if I leave my home's WiFi, and walk around the neighborhood, and use this 3G Unrestrictor, does it really make certain APPS think, they are still on WiFi? And they run just fine, without cutting out their connection? I got Pokemon Go, and been having trouble with my 3G connection, playing the game, after leaving home from my WiFi, so I thought maybe this tweak, could get the Pokemon Go app to work, and think it's running off WiFi? Please help

I just found out about this jailbreak tweak, called 3G Unrestrictor, but does it really work? Like if I leave my home's WiFi, and walk around the neighborhood, and use this 3G Unrestrictor, does it really make certain APPS think, they are still on WiFi? And they run just fine, without cutting out their connection? I got Pokemon Go, and been having trouble with my 3G connection, playing the game, after leaving home from my WiFi, so I thought maybe this tweak, could get the Pokemon Go app to work, and think it's running off WiFi? Please help

It works. Just not in the way you're inquiring. In the other forum you stated your phone isn't running on cellular due to no service. That app/game requires being online to play as it needs to communicate with a server probably. Spoofing it won't help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But wouldn't spoofing it, and using it over WiFi work? Thats what some other users are doing -