What's new

Iphone 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgandhi

Reaction score
hello there, i am new to this site. I have jailbreak my iphone 4s and when i go in to [edited] 4 i got message saying "please update the [edited] resources package via cydia" and when i download apps some apps don't work, and also when i connect my iphone 4s and sync the apps i download it get delete it.....please help me

hope i started my thread in right section.

[Moderator edit: Removed all reference to piracy, piracy apps and piracy repos. Please read our rules and don't be a thief!]

Last edited by a moderator:
hello there, i am new to this site. I have jailbreak my iphone 4s and when i go in to [edited] 4 i got message saying "please update the [edited] resources package via cydia" and when i download apps some apps don't work, and also when i connect my iphone 4s and sync the apps i download it get delete it.....please help me

hope i started my thread in right section.

Mods will be on about this thread soon. Thread will be closed as soon as you mentioned above piracy app:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You got it in one, bmahony!

@rgandhi: This forum does not condone piracy and does not allow the discussion of it, to include apps and repos from which to get the tools to pirate. Piracy is STEALING! Not only is it against our forum rules - it's illegal. Don't be a pirate.

Anything that happens to you because you've installed pirating/pirated software is on your head and you deserve every problem you encounter. The best solution is to UNinstall any piracy affiliated "stuff" (which will fix all your issues) - and don't be a pirate!

Please read through the rules to this forum - which are, conveniently, in my signature line.

You are new here, rgandhi, so let this serve as a [only/last] warning to you. No piracy!

Thank you.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPhoneForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.