What's new

Apple's co-founder Steve Jobs has passed away

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
steve-jobs-bw-photo.jpg

This is the saddest news we've ever had to post, so i'm just going to refer to the statement released by Apple a few minutes ago.

CUPERTINO, Calif., Oct 05, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.

Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.

His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts.

SOURCE: Apple

What a sad news to start my day with? May he rest in peace.

He was truly a remarkable man and he will be deeply missed. Our condolences to his family and all the great people he left behind.

What a truly remarkable man. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

The world has lost a visionary today. Steve Jobs will be missed by all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

God speed, Steve...

"He was a man, take him all for all. We shall not look upon his like again "

The man who taught us to "Think Different "... The man who gave us visionary products, and was magical personality... Is gone. I... I really don't know what to say

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

What a sad day. My moms cat died this morning, then I read this. Steve was a great man & will be truly missed. He was truly a genius!! R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

Sad news indeed. Having just lost my dad sixteen days ago now, I'm especially moved. Peace to Steve and to his family.

God Bless Steve and all who loved and cared for him. This is a sad day indeed.

Sad day in apple. But he still lives on. Through what he has built. Will never be forgotten. RIP. Steve jobs

iMourn.
iCry.
iSad.
RiP.

...you left the world a better place Steve Jobs...thank you...