What's new

Apple Said to be Planning to Launch iPhone 5 August 7

I can hardly wait for 9/12/2012. I can proudly say that I plan to get the new iPhone! :).

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Mscosmo Cathy said:
I can hardly wait for 9/12/2012. I can proudly say that I plan to get the new iPhone! :).

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Id love to get the new one especially if the screen truly is bigger unfortunately i cant until feb next year at that point i might as well wait another 6 months or so

Poisonivy said:

lol! i knew you would chime in ;)

imho Samsung will make as much currency out of outselling iPhones based simply on units shifted as possible, to confuse the i'll informed and unconvinced into believing the SIII is superior.

While it has great eye candy value, as long as it runs on Android OS for me it won't stand a chance.

The iPhone was just so breathtakingly on the mark from day one, i find i'm reluctant to fork out £500.00 basically to get SIRI, if i go for the if iPhone 5 no specs released as yet to change my mind, and a big disadvantage to me is the nano sim, as i'll have issues using a spare phone on holiday with my business number on it :(

lol! i knew you would chime in ;)

imho Samsung will make as much currency out of outselling iPhones based simply on units shifted as possible, to confuse the i'll informed and unconvinced into believing the SIII is superior.

While it has great eye candy value, as long as it runs on Android OS for me it won't stand a chance.

The iPhone was just so breathtakingly on the mark from day one, i find i'm reluctant to fork out £500.00 basically to get SIRI, if i go for the if iPhone 5 no specs released as yet to change my mind, and a big disadvantage to me is the nano sim, as i'll have issues using a spare phone on holiday with my business number on it :(
yes i agree on your comment about Android,having had two devices running on Android its a no no for me,give me Apples smooooth OS any day :)