What's new

Apple must recall iPhone 4, say PR experts

Microsoft saying something bad about Apple?!?

There's a shocker :)

Just kidding wuyanks, I might owe you an apology on Friday if this recall really happens. Cheers!

I never said they would issue a recall. Just reporting on the articles I have found across the web! :) i'm thinking Apple will give everyone free Bumpers, or perhaps a $xx reimbursement as a good-faith measure.

Buy a case....or don't buy the phone. Apple knew about this well before it was released. So they made bumpers. No matter how many blogs rant.... Apple isn't going to recall. :)

DannyBoy, I couldn't agree more!

The coolest iPhone 4 cases I've found online (if the bumper isn't your style) are made by IDeal-Case. :photos:

Microsoft saying something bad about Apple?!?

There's a shocker :)

Just kidding wuyanks, I might owe you an apology on Friday if this recall really happens. Cheers!

I never said they would issue a recall. Just reporting on the articles I have found across the web! :) i'm thinking Apple will give everyone free Bumpers, or perhaps a $xx reimbursement as a good-faith measure.

Yes, that would make a lot more sense. Free Bumpers for all! :)

do you see apple giving out all those millions of dollars worth of bumpers? not really sure how many have the problem but a lot and im guessing in the millions of dollars worth

Yes i can see apple doing that considering they have 45 billion in cash reserves they can afford to. The bottom line and from past experience with Apple they will resolve the problem even if it costs them big money. Lets just wait and see what happens at the press conference. It is USELESS speculating what is going to happen and continuing to add more flame to the fire from multiple copycat blogs posts and ignorant editors whom want to make a fast buck giving their opinion. I in some ways find it amusing as several friends of mine over seas ie, America and Britain whom have the phones have no problems at all. Tomorrow is A day

Cheers Colin

Last edited: