What's new

Apple iPhone 4s Pre-orders Begin October 7th

I still think it's worth getting with the passing of Steve jobs who knows if there's gonna be an iPhone 5 I am not saying the company is gonna go down or anything but it's just not gonna be the same again rip Steve jobs

Product development cycles are long enough that the next iPhone is already in development and it's major features are already set.

With Jobs' passing, we should really be asking about what follows the iPad, iPhone, MBA, iMac - not what the next version of those products looks like.... That's the vision they lost with his passing.

Man this blows! A 4s after a year and a half!! Same look that's already out!!! Come on!!!! Ya, it'll be fast and take sweet pics but geez this sucks! And what if folks get this now with their upgrades or whatever and r locked in to a new two year contract and then Apple releases a 5??!! I have a crappy Samsung Intercept which I hate so I am ready to upgrade now!! Sprint has so few options unless u really love android so I was really psyched they were getting iPhones but now I'm not sure what to do! Dang it apple! K I'm done

My guess is the version 5 will come next year. Then I can say if the 5 has come out now I would have been in the same situation that you are describing because I have one year contract left with my iphone 4 and I would not have been able to get the 5, so as you can see whatever the case there will be always some who win and some who don'twin.

Last edited: