What's new

Apple iPhone 4s Pre-orders Begin October 7th

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oct-7th-preorders-iphone4s.png

We reported earlier the iPhone 4S will be available October 14th, but if your not one to wait in line you'll be jumping for joy to know that iPhone 4S pre-orders will begin in just three days beginning October 7th! So who's ready to plunk down some dough for the new iPhone 4S?

What a HUGH disappointment, i was so ready for the iphone 5.......o well, what can you do but wait for the 5 sometime next year and hope for the best.

Man this blows! A 4s after a year and a half!! Same look that's already out!!! Come on!!!! Ya, it'll be fast and take sweet pics but geez this sucks! And what if folks get this now with their upgrades or whatever and r locked in to a new two year contract and then Apple releases a 5??!! I have a crappy Samsung Intercept which I hate so I am ready to upgrade now!! Sprint has so few options unless u really love android so I was really psyched they were getting iPhones but now I'm not sure what to do! Dang it apple! K I'm done

That was a bummer.... but come on everyone is gonna criticize apple for not lunching iphone5 and u'll see them running to get the 4S :p
i'm so ready to get my hands on one of them sadly i'm in Lebanon! i'll try to ship one from the US right away if that was possible!

whos going to pre order? I think sales are going to be much less then they where last year

whos going to pre order? I think sales are going to be much less then they where last year

I would like to pre-order but I'm not eligible to upgrade until November because I purchased the iPhone4 last June. I wonder if they will allow people with the iPhone4 to upgrade.

If you are with O2 you can fast track your upgrade. I have 5 months left on mine and will have to pay £95 to upgrade early. Goes down each month.

For me it is going to work well, I have one year left on my iphone 4 contract, by then I guess the iphone 5 will be out.

For me it is going to work well, I have one year left on my iphone 4 contract, by then I guess the iphone 5 will be out.

well the iphone will only get better and there will be more reason to upgrade next year

does anyone know if you can preorder from a provider in canada?

I'm gonna Pre order. I have a 3GS and all the software updates have slowed my phone down. They can call the phone what ever they want it has the latest technology so I don't care about the name or design I need faster!!! More speed a buyer camera. I think this phone is gonna kick some a**. And I question the software up grade on my 3GS and how much it's gonna slow down.

I'm going to pre-order one! I had a 3G phone several years ago, but I've been waiting ever since to upgrade because I switched back to Verizon. I didn't buy the 4 because I felt like it was already an old phone when it came to Verizon, but I'm in for the 4S and the main reason for that is Siri! I just hope it's as good as it looks :)

So does anyone know if we can start ordering at midnight tonight or what?

We might not see any major improvements on the iPhones after the 4S. Steve jobs passing is going to affect apple in every way. He was everything to that company.

im still doing my pre order! I think most people are underestimating what is being put into the 4s . Sure it looks the same but on the inside its amazing. 8mp camera and A5 chip are sweet . Sure it has been a while since the last iphone . but same thing happened with the 3g and 3gs . Just wait and see when its released , you might be surprised on exactly how much better it can be. Either way im still getting mine