What's new

Apple ID account limit reached - please help!

Here they are:
What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone iPad or iPod touch - Apple Support

As you can't do this on the iPhone, she should try the second option (no longer have iOS device).

If this doesn't help, there's nothing else left to do but visit the Apple Store, though.

Thanks a lot, I couldn't find that! I'm pretty sure she wiped it as none of her data was on there when I got it, but I will double check and suggest the second option if not. Thanks again.

For the record, if you can't call Apple Support because of the charges, call your carrier. They can put you through to Apple Support at no cost. Verizon has done that for me several times.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

For the record, if you can't call Apple Support because of the charges, call your carrier. They can put you through to Apple Support at no cost. Verizon has done that for me several times.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Unfortunately I can't call Apple Support because my phone is broken and won't let me past the log in screen, not because of the charges. Thanks though :p

Unfortunately I can't call Apple Support because my phone is broken and won't let me past the log in screen, not because of the charges. Thanks though :p
You can use any phone to call Apple, you don't need to call on your iPhone.