What's new

Other Emails linked to apple ID?

madman1101

Reaction score
my sister used to use my apple ID before she had her own credit card to buy things on itunes (which i was ok with) but for some reason now her email address is still linked in my mail. When I go to write an email from my work account her email is the default sender. There is no record on my phone of this even being entered as it is a company new phone. how can I delete her from my account or whatever do i have to do to get it to work? i have gone into settings/mail but there is NO record of her being there. any ideas?

my sister used to use my apple ID before she had her own credit card to buy things on itunes (which i was ok with) but for some reason now her email address is still linked in my mail. When I go to write an email from my work account her email is the default sender. There is no record on my phone of this even being entered as it is a company new phone. how can I delete her from my account or whatever do i have to do to get it to work? i have gone into settings/mail but there is NO record of her being there. any ideas?
If you go to this site you can manage all the details of your Apple account, including the editing of email addresses. https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/directToSignIn?localang=en_ca At the bottom right of the page, you can select your country. scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

Last edited: