What's new

Apple Event

So .......
Now we have to wonder when the iPhone 12 will be launch, lots of rumours and speculation on that .

I downloaded IOS 14 and I might buy a new Ipad for myself for Christmas.

But I want to see the new phones

Perhaps they need to fix a few things on the new phones before they are released.

I hope they are reasonably priced, I won't pay $1,000 for a cell phone.

I have never paid that much for a computer, I won't pay it for a phone.

I don't need a new phone. But I will consider a new one. I bought a new SE2 about 5 months ago. Although it is a basic phone, it is superior to the iPhone7 it replaced.

I would like a new phone with 5G, a 1080P screen, and a larger screen. The 4.7 inch screen I have on my SE2 fits in my pocket nicely, but a larger screen would be easier to use.

I don't need a new one, but if it has the features I want and it is reasonably priced.........well.......

Rumour has it that iPhone 12 will be announced on October 13th, this comes from a reputable source....
SO let's see if they are correct.....

Rumour has it that iPhone 12 will be announced on October 13th, this comes from a reputable source....
SO let's see if they are correct.....
It will be interesting to see what they release.
I like the SE2 I recently purchased ($199) but the 4.7 inch screen is difficult to use.

Let's see what they do.

BTW, I wonder what percentage of people on this forum that own an iPhone also use an IPad?

BTW, I wonder what percentage of people on this forum that own an iPhone also use an IPad?
I do, I've always had both,
I bought the new iPad Pro just recently,

I bought my first iPad in 2011, a couple of months before my first iPhone and have had iPhones and iPads ever since.

I bought my first iPhone the 4s in 2011, later that year my first iPad .....
Not sure if it was iPad 2, whatever it was that year.

Last edited: