What's new

Anyone using TeleNav GPS Plus?

bookmanjoe

Reaction score
I downloaded this navigation app as it got rave reviews. So far three addresses, including my home, did not show correctly. Anyone know why this might be happening? This is the fourth navigation program I have tried since getting my iphone. I had a droid before, which I don't miss at all, except for how well the built in google maps navigation program worked.

thanks,
Joe

Is it the iphone 4? if yes, where did you buy it? i mean did you buy it from countries like China or Dubai? those phones are known to have issues with the inbuilt google map, and perhaps could have the same issue with 3rd party navigation apps. If you didn't purchase your phone in none of those countries and you got it from America or else, then you might try the inbuilt google map and check if it's working well, if not then take it back to Apple store.

Hi Joe,

My name is Kenji and I work for TeleNav. I'm sorry about the problems our app is giving you and I'd love to be able to help you.

Can you please email me at kenjio at telenav dot com?

Thanks!
Kenji

Is it the iphone 4? if yes, where did you buy it? i mean did you buy it from countries like China or Dubai? those phones are known to have issues with the inbuilt google map, and perhaps could have the same issue with 3rd party navigation apps. If you didn't purchase your phone in none of those countries and you got it from America or else, then you might try the inbuilt google map and check if it's working well, if not then take it back to Apple store.
I bought it from verizon. Aren't all iPhones made in China?