What's new

Anyone currently running a special to get an iPhone 6?

Tricon7

Reaction score
I'd be willing to upgrade with a new 2-yr. contract if someone was running a really good special. My iPhone 4 won't get me much in a trade-in, though, and I don't have the money to plunk down for even a subsidized iPhone 6.

So you mean like the Verizon deal? Trade in any iPhone 4 or up and get $200 toward an iPhone 6. You can get a 16gb free with a 2 year contract. Today is the last day.

That $200 toward an iPhone 6 depends on what iPhone you have - a 5S would be worth that. My iPhone 4, I was told, would only get me $125. Not too bad, I guess. Even a $75 deficit is too much for me right now, unfortunately.

I was thinking that the iPhone 4 through 5c was $200 and the 5s was $300, but I could be wrong.

The 4S, 16 gig, black and in good condition gets you $200 at Verizon. The deal is you have to buy a new 6, 16 gig minimum and must trade in the old device. You can get an accurate quote on the Verizon site. The deal was till 0/30 but as stated, was extended till 10/15.

You pay $200 up front for the 6, cannot roll the purchase to an existing bill, then get a $200 gift card for the trade-in, which you can use on your account.

The usual $30 upgrade fee applies, but it's still a good deal if you are OK with a 2 year contract.

I'd be willing to upgrade with a new 2-yr. contract if someone was running a really good special. My iPhone 4 won't get me much in a trade-in, though, and I don't have the money to plunk down for even a subsidized iPhone 6.

I just posted a thread about the deal Walmart has right now until October 8

Have you heard of reward apps like mobee, shopkick, free agent. Anyways using mobee I easily got my $399 down payment in bestbuy giftcards