What's new

Any good movie streaming apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good movie streaming app. Not *moderated* I never liked that from the beginning. One that worked on iPad and iPhone would be great. I have crackle from the app store and was wondering if Cydia had any apps like this. Downloading the movie isnt that big of a deal, would love to be able to plug my iPad into tv and watch movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollywood said:
I'm looking for a good movie streaming app. Not *moderated* I never liked that from the beginning. One that worked on iPad and iPhone would be great. I have crackle from the app store and was wondering if Cydia had any apps like this. Downloading the movie isnt that big of a deal, would love to be able to plug my iPad into tv and watch movies.

There aren't many streamers available in Cydia. If you don't like any of subscription services from the app store you're out of luck. Sorry. Discussing piracy is forbidden.

Any free Bollywood movie apps plz

Sent from Hydy's using iPF.net

are what I use....they work however I'm telling you because I'm sick of the no piracy if my account gets deleted oh well I'll just join another forum...people come on here for information

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Courtneeluv89 said:
are what I use....they work however I'm telling you because I'm sick of the no piracy if my account gets deleted oh well I'll just join another forum...people come on here for information

Well if you can't abide by our rules. What do you want out of it. If you continue to ignore our rules you'll surely be banned. We are not here to stop anyone from enjoying their device like they want but we do have guidelines and we're asking users to follow the rules or go somewhere else

Last edited:
OMG...I'm crying.... please ban me cause this app is taking up space...

Courtneeluv89 said:
OMG...I'm crying.... please ban me cause this app is taking up space...

No one is telling you to use the app or even asking you to come on the site. Enjoy and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.