What's new

BigU Movie users Question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
@states: no. If two ppl log in with the same login and PW the first person gets kicked off. 20$ for a "lifetime" membership? It doesn't get better than that.

so far, ive enjoyed this app. im waiting on my tv cable to come in the mail so i can share some viewing pleasure with my wifey :)

I just d/l 'FASTER' on my IP4 via wifi, my connection is 11MB. It took me 3hrs 30min to d/l, needless to say the wasn't the experience I was looking for ...lol. But seriously is this normal to get such a slow speed using the BigU ? just so I know.

Thanks

Got my tv cable in the mail today. It plays great video but no sound. I'm sending to the tv directly from the big u movies app by pressing the play to tv button. Video is good just no sound.

I was so excited. Appreciate the help.

Got my tv cable in the mail today. It plays great video but no sound. I'm sending to the tv directly from the big u movies app by pressing the play to tv button. Video is good just no sound.

I was so excited. Appreciate the help.

Well bro the problem is you can't hear sound until you either turn the ringer back ON or turn OFF the mute on your iPhone. If you have your ringer on mute then it will not allow sound when playing videos only music for some reason. I don't know why Apple did it that way, but just turn OFF the mute or turn the ringer back on on your iPhone and you will be good to go. :)

you were absolutly correct. thanks for the insight.

How long does it take most of you guys to d/l movies from bigU? Even when I connect my phone to my wireless router with gives me consistent speed of 1.2MB on my computer, I struggle to get a movie to d/l in less that 5hrs, yeah that's 5hrs, I should be able to get a movies in under 12min on my IP4 if I was getting my regular speed. Anyone else having his issue?

what is everone using to transfer these movies to your pc after downloading them?

guys, you want a better deal, check out mobile theater. its like big u movies but its free. it also has a larger selection of movies. its in cydia.....

bigu in my opinion has a lot of crappy qualitly movies. Like I just downloaded battle LA and it was one of the worst qualities ive seen the sound sucked and the picture sucked..when you have a hd tv its hard to watch such crap quality movies..I have watched a couple ok quality but nothing is really that great in terms of quality through bigu at all..

bigu in my opinion has a lot of crappy qualitly movies. Like I just downloaded battle LA and it was one of the worst qualities ive seen the sound sucked and the picture sucked..when you have a hd tv its hard to watch such crap quality movies..I have watched a couple ok quality but nothing is really that great in terms of quality through bigu at all..

I refuse to pay for Illegally obtained Movies in the first place. I mean just think about it people... youve given you card / paypal details to a company that are selling pirated moves. If they get busted...id expect a letter coming my way.

Other repos have loads of apps that stream & download movies and they all seem to use the same places to get them: Megaupload, Filedump etc.... Quality is never really going to be 100% certain but just read the comments and they should point you in the right direction.

I dont know what to say about Bigu movies i watched about 30 movies over 9 months, about 60% of all movies i seen the end of the movie dosnt show so i watched 18 films without knowing what happened thoose last 30 min, i demand retribution for this.

I use imediashare premium from the apple app store. It allows me to stream my downloaded videos from bigU after copying it to photo apps(as bigu gives you that option), to my ps3 or other wifi detecting devices. Its like $5 and they even have a free version of the app with a free trial so you can test it out on your devices like your ps3, blue ray player ect. It's not FREE(since thats the big concern here)it's a one time payment though like bigU, and also like bigu it's highly affordable and pays for itself with the first if not second movie.
I had both bigu and unlimvideos, it's all about preference. I prefer to download
because I like to keep many of the videos on my Ps3 and hard drive for my movie collection. Me and my family are big on movie nights, so it's just easier for access and viewing for everybody. We can all look down the list of movies predownloaded and decide on one. So for me I find it more of a convenience thing and it's already payed for so I might as well use it especially since I find "I" have already gotten good use out of it but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.