What's new

Free Movies And TV Shows With Crackle 100% LEGAL!

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfAlRPLBVgM]YouTube - Free Movies And TV Shows With Crackle 100% LEGAL! - iOS Vlog 372[/ame]​

Crackle is a service run by Sony to provide free movies and TV shows from Sony Pictures. This app as a wide variety of movies and TV shows where you are sure to find something you like. There is no monthly fee, no fee at all since the app is free in App Store and definitely worth a download. Unfortunately, they have to make "bank" somehow so every video you watch will have an advertisement. Nothing we haven't seen before, but at least your not paying for advertisements....HULU. Check out Crackle in the App Store for free and get watching!

wow a free legit website that you can watch movies with no monthly fee? very nice

cool i will deff check it out and possibly exploit it :p

well it works on my ipod 3g with 4.3.2 but not on my iphone 4 with 4.3.2 cant find my network, weird

it does look very good and free is good, but you cant beat a good dl from itunes @ full 50mbit :D

only problem i have found is a number of the films that are shown in the video on here arent available on the iphone. I cant get davinci code or ghostbusters to name a couple.

yeah the free ones wont be new and still in cinema or just come out.. they will be pretty old but classics