What's new

Another New Member with a 4S

mharkins

Reaction score
So 16 months ago my wife buys the Iphone 3 AFTER the 4 comes out. Changed the way she used technology and truly allowed her to be a stay at home Mom/consultant.

8 months ago got the Ipad 2. 6 months ago bought the Imac - Love it!

Yesterday ordered the 4S. Got it the next day from Verizon (lucky I know) and had it set up with work and private email by lunch.

My question is what are the keys to getting the most out of Siri? Also, how can I get the most out of the integration of these various devices?

Since I wrote this before looking for other posts feel free to point me to other threads.

Not bad for a Windows guy who will turn 47 at the beginning of the new year.

Thanks!

Mark

G'day & welcome to the forum!!! :)

So 16 months ago my wife buys the Iphone 3 AFTER the 4 comes out. Changed the way she used technology and truly allowed her to be a stay at home Mom/consultant.

8 months ago got the Ipad 2. 6 months ago bought the Imac - Love it!

Yesterday ordered the 4S. Got it the next day from Verizon (lucky I know) and had it set up with work and private email by lunch.

My question is what are the keys to getting the most out of Siri? Also, how can I get the most out of the integration of these various devices?

Since I wrote this before looking for other posts feel free to point me to other threads.

Not bad for a Windows guy who will turn 47 at the beginning of the new year.

Thanks!

Mark

A lot of people bought the 3GS after the 4 was release especially with all of that "antenna issue" that people where complaining about so it put some people off buying one.

ipad 2, imac and now iphone 4S.. very nice set of i products and computer that was the best choice. I would of bought the exact same things.

btw welcome to the forum mark :)