What's new

New Member From Ohio

Lilez02

Reaction score
Hello i am new to the site. i just found the site while searching for the absolute best screen protector and bumper case for my new 64 G IPhone 5. i have had apple products for many of years as has my "soon to be wife". in our home now is 2 - 3rd gen i touch. that was my first apple product and i was in love ever since. we got a first gen ipad and iPhone 4's and then i got a new 4s 2 months before 5 was announced. 3 weeks ago my 4s went through the washer. i thought it was done for so went that day to get a 5 and found out there was only 3 - i5's within 500 miles and all available were 64g so had to go that route. it was such a upgrade and im so happy with the 4g lte and a6x. very very fast. i just ordered the spigen glas.tr, the neo hybrid ex metal case and aluminum home buttons. hope to get them soon. i have learned a good bit from this site so far and look forward to helping and learning alot here. i cant believe it took this long for me to find this community. (ohh and after 3 days the 4s turned on and works good except the sleep button wont do anything. lol.)

Hello i am new to the site. i just found the site while searching for the absolute best screen protector and bumper case for my new 64 G IPhone 5. i have had apple products for many of years as has my "soon to be wife". in our home now is 2 - 3rd gen i touch. that was my first apple product and i was in love ever since. we got a first gen ipad and iPhone 4's and then i got a new 4s 2 months before 5 was announced. 3 weeks ago my 4s went through the washer. i thought it was done for so went that day to get a 5 and found out there was only 3 - i5's within 500 miles and all available were 64g so had to go that route. it was such a upgrade and im so happy with the 4g lte and a6x. very very fast. i just ordered the spigen glas.tr, the neo hybrid ex metal case and aluminum home buttons. hope to get them soon. i have learned a good bit from this site so far and look forward to helping and learning alot here. i cant believe it took this long for me to find this community. (ohh and after 3 days the 4s turned on and works good except the sleep button wont do anything. lol.)
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Hey that's awesome hook. I also am from the Akron canton area kinda. I'm from streetsboro and work in kent. Good to meet you! I am a member of a few truck forums for many years so this site will be right in my league. I hope I can contribute and learn a lot here.