What's new

Another new forum member

mdholm

Reaction score
Hi peeps!

I'm new to the iPhone forums but not new to iPhones. I've had one since the very beginning. My first iPhone was an unlocked one that I had on a T-Mobile account. I quickly switched to AT&T and have been with them ever since.

I have a couple things I'm trying to make a decision on. The biggest being, do I want to drop my unlimited data plan so I can use my phone to tether my new iPad? I was going to buy a 4g iPad, but my boyfriend surprised me with a wi-fi only version. It's engraved, so no returning or exchanging it. When I checked my last few months of data usage the highest has been 418mg, so I'm sure I'd be fine. It's just the thought that I could never get it back, you know?

The other thing isn't so much a decision as a plea for help. A while ago I came across a web site selling iPhone covers. There were several styles, including a reptile/lizard print in a number of colors. If anyone knows what site I'm talking about, please let me know. They had several different "shops"...sparkle, animal, etc.

Thanks!!