What's new

New member, that I am!

buzzylee

Reaction score
So, would lovel to get connected. Had the iphone since the beginning more or less, but been sort of lonely, looking at the manual and all, not especially finding the iphone folks on the phone very helpful. So, should have done this years ago! But, am here, wanting first and foremost to feel part of a larger community and then having some specific questions and maybe being able to help some others as well.\

My new iphone sort of sucks--flash problems. Messages and phone no longer tell me who is (name and photo) of person calling. Getting more junk calls, don't know how to block. When I phone out, I always can't do it on the first "call". Must stop the call and re-call, then it works. Crashes. Re-installed a couple times. Iphone store for over a month says they are sold out, no phones to replace mine with and to check back later. I travel, so it has now been almost two months. On phone--get same "newbies" from Apple and they run me through the same (one hour long) questions again and again, I don't know how to short cut this? I've heard if you register as a "business" user you get improved service (such as a phone replacement)?

Thanks, nice to be here.

lee

Hello and welcome to the forum. After you've restore your iPhone in order to solve some of the issues your iPhone is having, did you restore your backup files?

G'day & welcome to the forum!!! :)