What's new

AMAZING new theme for Winterboard exxOS (iPhone 5 compatible)

I found it. Now my issueis every time I try to drag over to create a new page my whole phone freezes with jiggly icons jiggling LoL. I have to hard reset every time.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

No. Theme is definitely not enabled.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

iconoclasm seems to be my issue....i get everything together and set up iconoclasm and as soon as that is together that is what causes my screens to freeze!

Try seeing what happens if you DON'T use Iconoclasm. With Gridlock being released, you can set your icons up like this:

X XX

Withe the second column of icons being blank to make up for the bigger springjumps. So, you'd actually have icons in the first, third and fourth column of each row.

That work?

Marilyn

I'll try tomorrow when I am sitting without the kids lol.

iPhoneMommy

Ok this theme is trying to kill me!! Not using iconoclasm. But now for some reason it won't let me scroll down past #6!! What the heck!! It lets me on page two but no other pages.

iPhoneMommy

New lockscreens are out for exxOS. Let me know if you need me to customize it for you with your name and stuff. You can have it animated weather if you want.

With animations.
IMG_1454_zpsd06ff8fd.png

Newer version of the loclscreen.

IMG_1457_zps84af687b.png

Last edited:
What do you have to do to see the whole screen when you unlock your phone???

The exxOS theme is sweet. Had to try 3 times before I got everything working perfectly. Looks great on my phone and will be keeping this theme til iOS 7 arrives. ;-) thanks blue

Alright I have these awesome lockscreens for my phone.........the problem is when I wake my phone up I have the bar across the top with the time and the bar on the bottom with the unlock slider.....any way to get rid of those so I can view the whole lockscreen???